5:30 - 6:15 pm - Fellowship Supper in Mobley Hall, Youth arriving early gather in Mobley Hall
6:15 pm - Youth Meet in the King Bldg for Fellowship
7:30 pm - Youth concludes
7:30 - 9:00 pm - Senior High Youth meet at El Zarape downtown for good food and downtime
- This varies each week between such activities as: ultimate Frisbee at the park; bowling; choir practice (if needed); hanging out at the King Building or Dairy Queen, etc
- This is an excellent opportunity for youth to get to know one another and communicate their feelings in a supportive, non- structured environment.
- Check the YUTE-line for information weekly.
- Senior High youth usually drive themselves and those with permission to ride with them to these activities.
- Parent volunteers (coordinated by David and Carla Patterson) usually drive the younger youth and chaperone these activities.
- Please contact Carla or David to volunteer to be a driver and chaperone, and make sure that your child knows whom they are allowed to ride with. Talk to Grant about any concerns.
ALWAYS check the YUTE-line for last minute details. PLANS WILL CHANGE!